Welcome to the world of highest quality audio. Presenting Signature Classical Download Collection in DTS-HD Master Audio. Over 40 Legendary Albums of Classical Masterpieces recorded for 7.1 surround sound reproduction at 24bit/96khz audio resolution. Featuring on the High Definition USB music card for your greatest music experience.
Featuring Performances by Russian Philharmonic Orchestra, Orchestra Revolutionale at Romantique, Bronemouth Symphony Orchestra, London Mozart Players, Academia Bizantiza, Dmitry Yablonsky, Jose Serebrier, Elliot Gardiner, David Juriz, Viktoria Mullova, Alfred Brendel, Konstantin Scherbakov and many others.
Plays on all DTS capable video playback devices with USB port including:
PC and Mac Computers (software included).
You can also download ISO file for each program to burn your own Blu-ray audio discs.
Plays with 7.1 ; 5.1 surround sound configurations to enjoy with your home theater as well as 2.0 speakers and Headphones respectfully.
1. Wagner: Overtures & Preludes
2. Johann Strauss: The New Years Concert in Vienna
3. Anton Bruckner: Symphony Nos. 7&8
4. Tchaikovsky Overtures: Romeo and Juliet , 1812
5. Chopin: Nocturns and Preludes
6. Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring, The Card Party
7. Tchaikovsky: Piano Concertos Nos. 1&3
8. Barber Symphonies Nos. 1&2
9. Brahms: Tragic Overture , Symphony No.1
10. Ravel: Bolero
11. Bach: Orchestral Suites 1, 2, 3; Tripelkonzert
12. Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade, Russian Easter Festival Overture
13. Mozart: Symphonies Nos. 40&35
14. Mahler: Symphonie No. 2 in C minor 'Resurrection'
15. Sibelius: Symphonies Nos.5&7
16. Mendelssohn: Symphonies Nos. 4'Italian' & 5'Reformation'
17. Brahms: Academic Festival Overture, Symphony No.4
18. Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, Night on the Bare Mountain, Stokowski Transcriptions
19. Rimsky-Korsakov: Sadko, The Snow Maiden, The Tale of Tsar Saltan
20. Tchaikovsky: Suites from Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker
21. Respighi: Pines of Rome, Fountains of Rome, The Birds
22. Shostakovich: Symphony No.7 'Leningrad'
23. Mozart: Symphonies Nos. 41'Jupiter' &38'Prague'
24. Tchaikovsky: Symphonies Nos.5&6 'Paphetique'
25. Shostakovich: Symphonies Nos. 5 & 9
26. Beethoven: Symphonies Nos.3'Eroica' & 8
27. Mahler: Symphony No. 9
28. Mozart: REQUIEM
29. Holst: The Planets
30. Dvorak: Symphonies Nos.8&9 'From the New World'
31. Shostakovich: Symphonies Nos.2&12
32. Beethoven Symphonies Nos.4&7
33. Beethoven Symphony No.9 'Ode to Freedom'
34. Beethoven Symphonies Nos.5'Fate'&6
35. Beethoven: Symphonies Nos.1&2
36. Rachmaninoff: Symphonies Nos. 2&3
37. Rachmaninoff: Piano Concertos Nos.2&3
38. Beethoven/Mendelsohn: Violin Concertos
39. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons, Concerto for Double Orchestra
40. Vivaldi: L'estro Armonico
-- Audiophile Audition Review:
This music-only Blu-ray discs delivers 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio if and when connections are made with 1.3 and/or 1.4 HDMI cables. If connected with optical cables it will only deliver 5.1 or 6.1 standard DTS quality sound. For the purpose of this review I only used high-speed 1.3 cables connecting the Blu-ray player and the 7.2 AV receiver. I should mention that the present receiver is one of Onkyo s new generation of THX-certified products built around high quality Burr-Brown DACs. The DTS-HD MA encoding of this recording as connected with 1.3 HDMI cables produces a variable bit rate (VBR), bit-for-bit (lossless) stream that includes 7.1 channels with sample rates of 96 kHz. Just as well the DTS-HD MA-encoded files also contain a backward-compatible DTS Digital Surround 5.1 (and 6.1) core with a bit rate of 1509 kbps. However, this review concerns itself only with 7.1 DTS-HD MA channels reproduction. The unique acoustic reality experience that his recording affords to my ears as to the musical phrasing and playing of these two very complex scorings, the orchestral presence, instrumental sections separation, high and low dynamics and instrumental solos are far superior to anything I have heard on so-called true surround recordings. We are placed at the same location that the conductor assumes in the podium, we are not part of the audience - we hear what the conductor hears. Orchestral sound is very close and all around, especially the sound coming out of the two side-surround speakers. In my mind the use of these side speakers totally redefines surround sound; this is a new experience and something to behold.
Copyright © 2021 High Definition Music Card - All Rights Reserved.